2013 was an incredible year for Calgary Condos and RushtonProperties; it is exciting to have a front row seat to watch Condo Culture grow in our City!
In 2013 our team had condo sales ranging from $183,000-$1,080,000 with an average sale price of about $364,000. We were fortunate enough to represent a unit in your complex and we would LOVE to do more business there (we sold 56 Queenston Gardens SE in July for $258,000).
A few highlights for us from 2013 were:
- Represented some gorgeous condos and worked with some incredible people
- Interviewed by Sixty7 Architecture Road regarding how condo lifestyle has changed urban experiences
- Set five sales records around the City
- New Website became a top resource for Buyers and Sellers of Calgary Condos
- Formed new relationships with top service providers (mortgage brokers, lawyers, graphic designers)
- Helped a couple whose condo had been for sale with another Real Estate company for 6+ years get their condo sold and make a move to be closer to family
- Member of the #2 CENTURY 21 office in Canada
We are excited about what 2014 has in store for us and the Calgary Condo market. If 2014 is time for you to make a move we would love to talk with you. We are passionate about selling condos and pride ourselves in our innate knowledge of the condo market and our proven marketing plan.
All the best in 2014, I can’t wait to talk with you!