August 2013 Thoughts...
- As expected we are still seeing the FLOOD’s effect on the Real Estate market in Mission as some of our neighbours are still not back in their homes. Local business are starting to get back in the swing of things with a few notables that are still closed (Earls and Wurst to name a couple) but the vibe in the neighbourhood is good as people get back to their regular life.
- What is going to happen to the Mission Condo market is still a bit up in the air but a few things are for certain; Mission will continue to be one of the most vibrant communities to live in our City and the City of Calgary will learn from the traumatic events and will be better prepared if/when this happens again..
- An enormous THANK YOU top everyone who came to help our community in our time of
need, we will not forget you when you need us!
Total Sales: 8
High Sale Price: $2,990,000
Low Sale Price: $207,000
Total Sales: 1
High Sale Price: $210,000
Low Sale Price: $210,000
Total Sales: 2
High Sale Price: $400,000
Low Sale Price: $342,500
Top Buildings by Sales in August
- Roxboro House 330 26th Avenue SW: 1 Sale
- Maison Neuve 303 19th Avenue SW: 1 Sale